Tuesday, June 12, 2007

My first adventures....

I started going out some with mom and dad. I went for my first dining out experience at Williamson Bros. BBQ. I'm a big fan of all you can eat BBQ...just like dad and uncle Patrick. I also went out yesterday for lunch and then helped my dad pick out a few new shirts for his Father's Day gift. (By the way, in case you were wondering, I have excellent fashion sense.)
Today mom and I went out on our own. Dad was at the school for a music rehearsal. Mom had to take the Jeep to the collision center. Someone hit the back of it while she was on bedrest and dad was driving it. We'll be going back tomorrow when they have all the parts in to drop it off and pick up a rental. Then we'll go to the doctor again. I don't really like it there, but my parents say I have to go. Mom didn't think the damage to the car was all that bad, but it's worse than it appears. At least no one was hurt in the accident...and the other driver had insurance to cover the damages.
So, my little life has gotten more exciting. I'll be sure that my mom or dad make a post soon and I'll ask them to include more pictures. I know I'm very cute....you just can't get enough, can you?

Love to all my adoring fans,
George

1 comment:

jess said...

very cute. i like his perspective :)