Thursday, November 29, 2007

Santa


I had a very busy Thanksgiving week. My daddy got to stay home with me all week. My mommy was there starting on Wednesday. But, I got to see her on Tuesday during the day. My daddy took me to the place where mommy works and I got to visit everyone while they had their holiday lunch. But, they wouldn't give ME any turkey! At least I got some sweet potatoes on Thanksgiving!
My mommy and daddy took me to see this guy last week. My mommy said that she really likes him, and as you can see...I do too. My mommy said she has always liked Santa a lot not only because he's magical, but she also loves him because he reminds her of someone that was very special to her.
As for the rest of the week...it was busy too! I got to see a lot of people on Sunday. They were all there to celebrate my baptism. How special. We'll post some pictures of that later!
Love,
George

No comments: