Saturday, December 8, 2007

Do you have one of these?



Guess what I found?!?! This absolutely amazing "thing" in my mouth! It's great for sticking out and perfect for making rasberries. You can see the marvel of this new "toy" in the video below.
My mommy made the picture you see in the car just as we got home from daycare yesterday. It seems I discovered this new thing about 10 minutes before mommy came to get me. She said that I learned it from Hailey. She has the crib next to mine and she's been doing this same thing for about a little while now. Mommy and Daddy have been laughing so hard at me. I also got to hang out with Ms. Laura last night and she thought I was funny too.
Oh...and you'll love that in the video, Molly had to come check out was I was doing, too. I think she approves.
Love,
George


No comments: