Thursday, January 17, 2008

Snow?

I say that in a questioning way because I don't know what the fuss is about. I didn't really think much of it. I watched it fall with my "questioning look." Some of you are familiar with it, but if you're not, please see the post from Christmas and review the carousel pictures. It's the one where I squish my eyebrows up and look like an unapproving old man in deep thought.
My parents made me wear this big "snowsuit" that is not my favorite thing to wear since I felt like the kid in that movie, "The Christmas Story." But, thank goodness they did because snow is cold and wet. I flinched with every flake that hit my unprotected face. One of the first ones surprised me so much that I spit my pacifier clear across the parking lot. Big fat, wet, cold snowflakes. Maybe it will be more fun when I'm older.
Sorry, no pictures. Trust me, I wasn't planning to play in the stuff or offer any type of photo session. I didn't even like the walk from the car into church and back.
Love,
George

2 comments:

jess said...

how much did y'all get? i'm curious to see if we actually get any here this weekend? i know the boys would love it!

Loehr Family said...

I think they said we got about an inch. The ground was covered completely and they cancelled school because it melted then froze over on some roads. I want more this weekend! Bob said he heard one prediction for our area of up to 4 inches! I doubt it, but I'll take what we can get.