Thursday, August 16, 2007

Splish, Splash


Yay! Bath night! I've actually started to enjoy bathtime a bit more. I don't even mind the hair washing so much. Here's a picture of me having my bath tonight. I'm smiling because I learned a new trick. If I use my legs to push my bottom out of the water...I can make a big splash. Then my mommy gets wet too!
Some other things that are happening? Well, let's see...Grammy and the Colonel officially got moved into the new house in Birmingham today. That means they're closer to me!
I'm still enjoying "school" everyday. It's very interesting to watch what the other babies do all day. Not to mention that I come home just pooped! This week I haven't been getting up at all during the night. I sleep straight through till my mommy and daddy get up and my mommy wakes me up to give me my first bottle of the day. Then she dresses me and my daddy take me to my daycare.
This weekend, I've got a bit of a challenge though. I'm going to have to start learning to sleep in my "big boy" crib at night. It's in my very own room. I've taken some naps there, but usually I sleep in my bassinet in mom and dad's room. I'm just about to old for it now...but more serious is the fact that I'm almost too LONG for it! Give me two more weeks and I could reach from one end to the other! (Hmmm...wonder where that length comes from...???)
I guess that's all the news for now. I love you all! Hugs and wet, formula kisses!
Love,
George

2 comments:

jess said...

so what part of the 'ham did they move to?
let me know when you are here for visits!!!

Amanda said...

It was so weird when Anna Caroline grew out of her bassinet! It only took her about 7 weeks! It was about the same time she started sleeping through the night as well.