Monday, August 27, 2007

Where have I been?


I know so many of you must be wondering where I've been. It's been a while since I've posted. I do apologize, but I've just been so busy laughing and learning to talk. Not to mention, I've been a little under the weather. I have a nasty ear infection that developed after a nasty cold. But, I'm starting to get better and I think that the medicine tastes like candy...so I don't mind.

What else have I done? I went to my first movie! I didn't actually watch it, but my mommy and daddy did. It was late on a week night. We were the only ones in the theater, so it was great. They saw Harry Potter. Mom read me a few excerpts from book 7 a while back. She said that I'll like Harry a lot more when I'm older.

These pictures are a few that my mommy took of me and Colonel this weekend. We went over to their new house to help out a little. I'm not really sure that we helped as much as we distracted, but it was certainly fun! I really like their new house. My mommy and I stayed in a room with a high ceiling and big windows. I really liked it. It was bright and sunny and I was very interested in that light fixture way up high. Anyway, I had a good time laughing and talking to Grammy and Colonel. They are funny. I really tried to tell them that. I've been trying to talk a LOT lately. My mommy said she will try to video it later to see if you can understand what it is that I'm saying.

Well, I've got to run. I've got a very busy day planned! Lots of things to do. I have to flirt with Miss Kate at school and make sure I study what all the older babies are doing so I can do it too.
Love,
George

1 comment:

Paige Post said...

hi george! i can't wait to meet you one day. you are such a cute little boy! :) your daddy was the most awesome band teacher in the whole wide world. i miss being in his classes. tell him i said hello!