Sunday, October 7, 2007

Football Season



Well guys, sorry for my absence. It's been busy! I have really been on the go for the last couple of weeks. Let's see...I saw the Marching Southerners for the first time about two weeks ago. I cried. Not because they were so good (even though we know they always are) but because I was tired...and they were very loud. I also went to my first football game and my first Homecoming. I liked that ok. Got a lot of attention. I'm kind of like a local celebrity...well, actually I'm not kind of...I am. Especially since there were lots of my dad's former students there. So, it was very entertaining until later in the evening, I wanted to go to sleep....and there was this mean band director (my dad) who kept making the band play loud songs. So my mommy had to take me to a quieter part of the stadium to get me to sleep.
This week was rough. I had to have more shots. I still have knots in my legs from them. Ouch! I'm getting huge though. I weighed in at 17lbs. 10oz. and I'm 25.5" long. I'm a big boy! Funny, we found out that I'm almost exactly the same size my mommy was at my age. I've also started eating some other foods...besides my cereal. I've had apples, bananas and sweet potatoes. I wasn't that fond of the apples or bananas, but I'm at least learning to like apples. I LOVED sweet potatoes. It's fun to eat new foods.
My uncle Jim and Aunt Shrestha stopped by this weekend to see me. They're funny. I like them a lot. I talked for them and laughed at them.
Next week I'm going to go to Jacksonville for the first time. It's Homecoming there. I'm going to go with my mommy, Ms Jamie and Hunter and Devin. We are going to meet up with lots of my mommy's other friends there. I'm very excited. I'm sure my mommy will take some pictures. Until then, here's one after my bath tonight. My mommy bathes me and I "bathe" her too. Then my daddy gets me ready for bed. This is me talking to him and telling him how I soaked my mommy. I love to kick and splash. The other picture shows me tucking in my bottom lip to bite it. I've been doing this a lot lately. My mommy says that she thinks I'm already trying to get a tooth! Mmmmm....does that mean even more sweet potatoes?
Love,
George


No comments: