Monday, September 24, 2007

The Colonel and Grammy

I had a lovely weekend. Perhaps not so lovely for my mommy. She's been a bit under the weather. That explains my delay in posting. You see, I'm pretty smart, but I don't type. I can only dictate. Anyway, the Colonel and my Grammy came to help look after me AND my mommy Thursday night and stayed through Sunday. My mommy and daddy were so grateful! I, personally, just thought it was wonderful to play with them. Oh, and you should have seen the diaper I made for them first thing on Friday. I had to make sure they were up for the job. They passed.
I'm sad that they have gone home, but my mommy is on the mend and my daddy has even managed to get a little shut eye. Thank you Grammy and Colonel!!! I love you!
Love,
George

Here are some pictures from the weekend. (Oh, and my grandparents aren't really into dressing alike. These pictures were actually taken on different days. But isn't it kind of funny?) I've also included one of Anne. Now she's REALLY funny. Any dog that chills out like this is silly. I like her, even if Emma and Molly won't usually let her too close to me. I did get a kiss on the foot from her!

No comments: