Thursday, January 15, 2009

Fearless

I think that with 5 stitches under his belt, George may be more fearless than ever before. I truly believe that he thinks he can jump furniture in a single bound, run at the speed of light and perhaps even fly. Where does he get this? It couldn't be me. I've always been overly cautious. Perhaps it comes from dad? I've heard some stories about some pretty wild things he tried as a kid. But, no, I still don't think Bob was this bad. George even makes his teachers nervous...and they have had dozens of wild kids.

Then I saw this. I know which side the "invincibility" gene is on now. I guess I just didn't get it.


We're going to have to have a talk with Uncle Jim when he gets home. He shouldn't scare his mommy like that. She'll lock you up until you turn...40?

No comments: