Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Bathtime



I just really love my bath time. Well, for the most part I do. I put up with it for a while, but I don't like to have my hair washed. That's when it's not fun anymore. Sometimes it takes me a while to get over being mad about it too. For instance, tonight, after my bath...my parents thought it would be so cute to put me in my little duck robe and take some pictures of me. Well, it's not cute people. I just want you to put on my pajamas and feed me some milk. So, that's what my mommy did. All is well now.
Love,
George


2 comments:

Amanda said...

Little George is just the cutest! I love that he has time to blog! Busy little guy! And very advanced to be able to type at his age!

Unknown said...

Hey Bob, Libby, & George!
George is sooo cute, I can't wait to meet him. Hope all is well w/ camp & the life! <3 U All
Jenn (Your favorite Ass)(assistant)!