Thursday, July 5, 2007

Danger!

Hello friends and family. I'm sorry I have taken so long to update you. Let's face it...I'm a whole week older and that makes a big difference when you're as small as me! I've been very busy during the last week. I took a trip to Tuscaloosa to see my Grammy and the Colonel. It was a nice trip except for one little incident. It's really just to horrible to even tell about...but I will. Perhaps, if nothing else, this will serve as a warning to any other small children who might want to visit the man they call...Colonel.

It was a very pleasant day when my parents were packing all my belongings in the car (and I have a lot of belongings!) The sun was out, but it was actually below 100 with a few clouds to block some of the direct sunlight. We were all thinking about how nice the drive would be since we wouldn't just have to run the AC full force all the way home. So, my Grammy, who I really like even though she stripped all my clothes off and made me take a bath while I was there, had just finished giving me one of my favorite things. You all know what that is...milk! I had a nice burp and my mommy took me to put me in my comfy little car seat when it happened.
Thankfully, my mommy is a quick thinker. She's sharp and this time it very well may have saved me.

This is what she found in my seat!




I was sharked. Can you believe that there is a man out there who would do this do a baby? A small innocent little baby? My mom explained that even though she had plans to "raise me better than that," she will teach me how to get revenge.
I think that perhaps the Colonel should start watching his back. You never know when you might walk into that important meeting and open up your briefcase to find a shark. Or...what if you got in your car to go somewhere and found that he had started chewing through your seat belt.
It's a dangerous world...you better keep an eye out for sharks!

2 comments:

jess said...

that made me laugh! love how y'all write this from george's perspective.
have they moved to b'ham yet? let me know when you plan to be in the 'ham!

Loehr Family said...

They aren't in B'ham yet. They signed an offer today on a house. Still waiting on the one in T'town to be sold.
We'll let you know when we're in town!