Saturday, July 21, 2007

Happy Birthday Mommy!


Mommy, me and my sisters.


Mommy saving me from the fire.

Mommy's cake



Well, today was my mommy's birthday. She asked me not to tell anyone just how old she is now...but I'm only 7 weeks old. How smart does she think I am? I don't even KNOW how old she is...except that she said she was about 30 times my age. Wow...that's a lot. No wonder she didn't want you to know. Of course she told me another secret about dad...that he's even older than her! I guess that makes her feel better.
Today we went to West Georgia College to meet my dad at his band camp. His band is playing music from some musical called Wicked this year. My parents said I'm too young to know what it's all about, but that the music is good. And it was! My mom and I both wore green for the occasion...but my mommy forgot to take the camera. (See, I told you she was getting old.) But some of the band mommies and daddies took my picture while I was there. I was very popular with everyone there. It's so hard to be cute.
Anyway, after all that was over, we ran some errands and then my daddy took my mommy to dinner. We just went to a place called Taco Mac. Nothing fancy. We were all so tired. After dinner daddy stopped and got mom an ice cream cake. When we got home he set it on fire and sang some song. Once again, my mommy had to save me...she put out the fire. She explained that's what you do for birthdays...but it just seemed silly to me. At least daddy didn't get a candle for every year of mommy's life. He would have had to call the fire department.
Gotta run! It's time for some milk and sleep!
Love,
George

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday!! Now we're both officially over the hill!! :)