Wednesday, July 11, 2007

My sisters...

Most of you know I have two sisters. They look a lot different than me. My mom and dad said they are "furry babies" but that's a little confusing to me since neither my mom or dad is furry. Anyway, my sisters do seem to love me a lot. It has taken a little while for them to get used to me, but I think we're tight now. Molly, is my security guard. She is ok with people holding me but she prefers that I be handed to people by my mommy or daddy. Don't just assume you can come pick me up. Oh...and don't even think about approaching my mommy if she's holding me. Not if you want to keep your nose.
Now, my sister Emma. She's a different story. Emma likes me, but in a different sort of way. She thinks I'm here to play with her. Emma thinks everyone should play with her. After all...the entire universe revolves around her. Well, that's what my mommy said that Emma thinks. Sometimes when I start to coo and talk to my mommy or daddy, Emma will bring us a toy. Emma also thinks everything is hers...my toys, my milk, my parents food! She really likes if she can get one of my bibs or burp cloths covered in milk. Today, she tried to take over my boppy pillow. She said that it must be for her because it had the perfect little curve to curl up for a nap.
Life will be interesting growing up with these two for sisters. My mommy and daddy said they already know what my first words will be...."Emma, No!"
Love,
George

No comments: