Monday, September 17, 2007

Atlanta Botanical Gardens

What a fun Saturday! My mommy and daddy took me to visit the Atlanta Botanical Gardens and I loved it! (I think mom and dad had a pretty good time too.) I saw so many interesting things and really had a lot to study and learn about. Here are some pictures from our day.
Love,
George

Pictures with my "folks" in the orchid garden.


More pictures of me enjoying and studying the orchids....one of my favorite parts of the gardens.


Checking out the water garden with dad.


Great photo opportunities with mom and dad.


Priceless...look at that smile!


Worn out after a long day. This was taken in the Childen's gardens. I'll have to go back to see that part. Oh...and my dad says I look like I'm ready to start conducting something. What do you think?

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Absolutely adorable! George is awfully tall to be able to put his little head in that cut-out for the picture...very advanced for his age!

Loehr Family said...

Well, wouldn't you expect him to be tall? You do know his father...