Sunday, September 16, 2007

My first game of tag!

My mommy said she didn't know you could play tag in the blogging world, but I guess you can! (See fotographie femme's blog) Actually my mom was tagged, but since I'm the one doing all the blogging around here...I get to play, too.

The idea is to write something about me for each letter of my name. So here's mine...

G - God's child.
E - Excited about the world around me. I like to study my surroundings. I put on a very serious face and when I think I've figured it out...then I usually give a big smile.
O - Original...no one else like me. My mommy and daddy say that makes me their special gift.
R - Ready! I'm ready to stand, ready to walk, ready to talk. I just haven't quite figured it out yet. I have very strong legs and I have liked to "stand" on them before I was even two months old. And I babble and babble to people. I wonder if they understand anything I'm telling them about the world around me?
G - Giggles...I love to giggle! I love to make others giggle!
E - Enourmous! I'm a very big boy now. If you haven't held me lately, you should look into some weight training before you see me again. I was 16 lbs. 4 oz. at the doctor last week!

But, to be fair, here's my mommy.

L - Learning. I'm learning something new everyday in this adventure of motherhood.
I - Idle...I'm not. I'm not very good at just sitting still and doing nothing. I'm well known around our house for getting cabin fever and saying...we have to get out of here!!!
B - Big...I've felt this way since, well, about last March. :-)
B - Busy! I have more to do everyday than I ever feel I can complete. I'm learning to make myself enjoy this time and leave work and the laundry for tomorrow. (This has been great for my "non-idle" side)
Y - Young. I may be 30...but I will always be young at heart. (and might I add...younger than Bob!)

Ok...the tagging thing. I don't really have anyone I can tag. I mean, there's Jim and Shrestha, but I think what I'm going to do with this tagging is put a tag out there for more of my friends to start their own blogs. We would love to see what all of you are up to!

Love,
George and Libby

2 comments:

jess said...

thanks for playing! i agree more folks need to blog :)

Amanda said...

Way to be a sport and play. None of my taggees have played yet!!