Sunday, September 9, 2007

Exersaucer



My daddy put together my exersaucer on Saturday. It's my new favorite thing. I like to sit in it and play with all the toys. I like it because I can be "independent." I like to push up and stand and look around when people hold me, so this little device is just my sort of thing. My mommy and daddy say that I'm just growing too fast. Anyway, here are some pictures. As you can see...I'm working on my Vegas skills....trying to get three bunnies in a row. You can also see that my sisters were enjoying play time too. My mommy said that if you want to see a couple of videos of me in my new exersaucer, click on the link below to George's videos.

Love,

George



1 comment:

jess said...

i love the look on his face when his hard work would pay off and the buttons would make a sound! and, that squeal and those smiles...what a doll!