Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Mmmmm....cereal!

How fabulous is real food? Well, ok, it's still just baby cereal...but it's not that plain old boring milk I've been drinking for months! I know, you're thinking..."But George...we thought you loved your milk?" And I still do! But, I have to admit that I was getting a little bored with the same old routine. I think that you grown up people have been holding out on me. I've seen you eating that yummy smelling stuff. I want some of that now! But, mommy and daddy say I have to work my way up to it. Anyway, here's a video of me eating my first solid food!

Love,

George


2 comments:

Amanda said...

How cute! Anna Caroline made the worst face when we gave her rice cereal for the first time, but she kept on opening her mouth! George looks like he liked it pretty well!

Loehr Family said...

I really do think he likes it! But, he's lucky...he got to start with oat cereal instead of rice because he has had some trouble "going" if you know what I mean. Oats help...rice only makes it worse.